This project management training program is designed to more than fulfill the 35 hour training requirement for the PMP® Examination. Upon completing the training, participants will have reviewed, analyzed and utilized Project Management Best Practices. Preparation for the PMP® Exam should continue consistently before and after sessions and before scheduling the exam.
- An awareness of project management best practices, tools and communication techniques
- A common language and shared understanding of project management methodology
- An understanding of the leadership needed to maximize project potential
- An understanding of how project management can be used strategically to lead and leverage change
- Completion of PMP® Exam classroom training requirements (35 hours)
The program is structured into learning modules. Each module focuses on the best practice knowledge areas contained in PMI’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). The program is led by a master instructor and each session is designed to engage participants in theoretical, experiential and introspective learning.